Enterprise/ Account Based Marketing Manager - Cloud
$170-200k + super + bonus | Sydney or Melbourne
This absolute market leader in Cloud Technology are at the forefront of innovation. Thousands of businesses of all size and scale trust their platform and services to enable them to innovate faster in a more secure environment than ever before.
The Marketing team in ANZ have a growth mandate are looking for some of Australia’s best B2B Marketers to join the team. With a premium global brand and the ability to develop and execute local ANZ marketing strategy they offer an excellent home to drive your career to the next level.
As the Enterprise Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the growth of accounts for 4 of Australia’s largest brands across Banking and Telco.
You will work closely with Sales, Account Executives and the broader ANZ leadership team to develop and execute ABM strategies that meet Marketing and Sales objectives
You will commission and utilise data to get an in-depth understanding of your customers and industries that enable you to position the best products and services, growing accounts through an in-depth understanding of the customer needs.
You will develop and coordinate the execution of 1:1 marketing campaigns across multiple channels including live and virtual events, digital assets, social/ paid media campaigns, email campaigns, content marketing etc that position the right solutions for the customer.
You will be driven by results and able to partner with sales to set the right marketing metrics constantly looking to optimise campaign effectiveness, lead generation, opportunity creation, service adoption, pipeline contribution, and marketing ROI.
Working as part of a truly global team you will partner with Marketing experts globally to understand key industry trends and best practice marketing assets that accelerate the growth of accounts.
If you love data, are results focused and are passionate about the impact a robust ABM programme can have for a business you will thrive in this role.
Your experience will include
- 10 + years in Demand Gen for B2B Technology, with ideally at least 2+ years in building out ABM programs from the ground up for the largest Enterprise accounts
- A passion for and proven examples of using customer data to build out ABM plans that deliver increased results.
- Quantitatively oriented you will have a proven ability to track and report on metrics and campaign results
- An understanding of/ experience working with large Australian banking and telecommunications clients would be highly regarded.
- Proven track record of successfully launching targeted, personalized campaigns across of channels including: paid media, email, website and paid social
You will thrive in a dynamic and ever changing environment and be comfortable with ambiguity and finding innovative ways to deliver. This is a role where you can learn from some of the best Technology professionals globally and super-charge your career.
For more information; please send your resume/ Linkedin profile to email@example.com