Field Marketing Manager - SaaS
$130-140k + super | Sydney or East Coast
With origins in ANZ our client are now a global success story. VC backed with a fast-growth strategy and award-winning products and services they are on a trajectory to be the world’s number one provider of Risk and Compliance software. The ANZ Marketing team is growing and looking for a results driven, digital first Field Marketing Manager to drive increased lead generation and portfolio growth across key target industries.
Their technology uses insights to help leaders make decisions that drive change and they bring this to every part of their culture. They invest heavily in their employees with leadership development programmes and global career opportunities that empower you to make the right decisions for your career. If you are looking to be part of a business where you can own results, use data to deliver real impact through Marketing campaigns and see your career rewarded through this, this is an excellent time to join their journey
As Field Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving pipeline growth by building integrated campaigns that are aligned with APAC and Global GTM and commercial strategies.
You will thrive in this broad role if:
• You want to build connected customer journeys across both online and offline channels that grow marketing-qualified lead numbers and conversions.
• You thrive on data and digital and want to use these skills to increase inbound traffic through SEO, SEM, content development, website optimisation and digital campaigns.
• You enjoy using Technology to increase marketing effectiveness. You will be responsible for using the existing MarTech stack and have the opportunity to identify new platforms to drive innovation in marketing campaigns.
• You want to learn from and partner with stakeholders globally across Sales, Technology, Product and Commercial.
• You want to drive continuous improvement with a strong track record in analysing, reporting and optimising campaign results.
• You want to work across multiple channels working closely with internal and external partner to build content, campaigns and events.
• You want the opportunity to build ABM campaigns identifying key target segments industries and personas.
To be successful you will be a hands-on Marketing Manager with experience leading demand generation and field marketing for a B2B technology company.
• You will have a proven track record in delivering increased leads through multi-channel marketing campaigns with strong experience in Digital, Content and Marketing Automation.
• Ideally you will have a background in SaaS/ a high growth technology business.
• Experience in building ABM campaigns/ industry marketing will be an asset for success.
• Organised, clear and accountable you will enjoy collaborating to ensure first-class delivery on time and on budget and not be afraid to fail; this is a role where you can make decisions and test campaigns.
If you are looking for the opportunity to be part of a team where you can collaborate to deliver marketing success we would love to chat. Please send your resume or LinkedIn profile through to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.