A crucial role to drive the growth of a leading global communications agency into the ANZ market
- Be the 2IC to the ANZ MD for this award-winning global agency
- Work in an international team managing and growing global accounts in ANZ
- Senior leadership role with a high-growth remit.
This is a crucial role to drive the growth of a leading global communications agency into the ANZ market. With over 20 offices worldwide they are ranked as a world-leading agency for delivering award-winning campaigns on behalf of a loyal and growing client base.
This business drives growth in new markets through a truly international account team focus. You will be partnering with colleagues globally to maximise insights and opportunities in global accounts and integrating these to deliver world leading campaigns in ANZ.
Their expertise in PR is undisputed and they have been hugely successful globally in developing this to Digital and Social Media for their portfolio of large brand B2B Tech clients. They are looking for a leader who understands how to use Digital and Social to optimise PR opportunities to grow these channels for them in ANZ.
The role of Associate Director is a key senior hire and will be the 2IC to the Australian MD. The focus of the role is growth. You will be responsible for delivering profitability for the ANZ region through building a clear creative strategy for how to expand client relationships into new channels and lead the Account Service team to deliver excellence for clients.
You will lead the ANZ Account Service team to expand into new service areas with a particular focus on Digital and Social. You will be passionate about leading your direct reports to excel looking for opportunities to coach develop and mentor the team on best practice account management and delivery.
You will identify opportunities to amplify PR efforts through forward thinking digital solutions working with the central APAC Futures Hub to integrate global learnings to ANZ accounts and upskill the existing team as well as identifying key new hires.
You will need exceptional client relationship skills to council senior partners in key accounts understanding their challenges and utilising data and insights to present strategic new opportunities.
This is a role you can really make your own in a collaborative and growing global business. If you are looking for the opportunity to shape strategy this is a role that
We are looking for a growth focused leader who wants to deliver exceptional quality work.
A digital native with a passion for using digital channels to optimise traditional media your experience will include:
- 10 years + marketing experience ideally gained in a B2B or digital agency environment at an Account Director or Associate Director level
- Exceptional leadership skills able to mentor coach and develop direct reports
- A proven track record of retention growth of client accounts
- Success securing new business and increasing client revenues
- A passion for using global insights to transform local campaigns
- Excellent stakeholder management skills able to work with colleagues internationally to share and integrate client insights.
In return you can expect a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment where creativity and experimentation are encouraged. In addition to a super high performing team to learn from locally you will also have the opportunity to work from offices across the US, Europe and Asia to learn and develop from global partners.