Develop and execute customer-led engagement and growth campaigns for this Australian founded Global SaaS business
- Develop and execute customer led campaigns across multiple channels
- Hybrid working with offices in Sydney & Melbourne
- Learn and develop in a supportive and high performance team
The ANZ Marketing team of the global SaaS business is growing and looking for a results driven Customer Marketing Specialist to develop and execute engagement and growth campaigns to their existing customers.
With offices in the UK, US and NZ this Australian success story continue to evolve and grow their products and services. With a team of 15 marketers and a locally based Global CMO this opportunity will see you grow your career in a supportive, collaborative and fast-paced environment.
As Customer Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for developing and executing customer marketing campaigns that ensure existing customers get the most out of their investment in the platform. A customer and data led marketer you will be constantly looking at key metrics to uncover the needs of the customer and be delivering multi-channel campaigns to meet these
You will thrive in this broad role if:
- You want to build connected customer journeys across both online and offline channels that engagement and put the customer at the centre of decisions.
- You thrive on data and digital and want to use these skills to drive campaigns across webinars, events, eDM’s, digital and social.
- You enjoy writing and have experience developing long and short form content including case studies, blogs and articles.
- You want to learn from and partner with stakeholders globally across Sales, Technology, Product and Commercial.
- You want to drive continuous improvement with a strong track record in analysing, reporting and optimising campaign results.
- You want to work across multiple channels working closely with internal and external partner to build content, campaigns and events.
To be successful you will be a hands-on Marketing Executive with experience delivering B2B campaigns ideally with experience in the Tech/ SaaS industry.
- You will have a proven track record in delivering high quality campaigns through multi-channel marketing campaigns with strong experience in Digital, Content and Marketing Automation (ideally HubSpot)
- Ideally you will have a background in SaaS/ a high growth technology business.
- Experience in building retention/ engagement campaigns/ industry marketing will be an asset for success.
- Organised, clear and accountable you will enjoy collaborating to ensure first-class delivery on time and on budget and not be afraid to fail; this is a role where you can make decisions and test campaigns.
If you are looking for the opportunity to be part of a team where you can collaborate to deliver marketing success we would love to chat. Please send your resume through to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.