Develop, build, test & execute Global Digital Marketing programmes for this leading Tech Outsourcer. Fully remote role
- Use your Digital Marketing skills to develop Global strategy
- Plan & execute all paid campaigns including SEM, programmatic, paid social
- Fully remote role in a supportive global team.
This leading Global Technology outsourcing business have grown exponentially over the last 3 years and their Marketing team have doubled in size. With a market leading offering and an abundance of engaged customers they have a newly created role as Digital Marketing Manager develop, test and execute global paid digital programmes.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will report to the Global VP and partner closely with the Head of Marketing ANZ to build industry best practice Digital programmes.
This is an incredibly important and super-visible role where you will have the autonomy to advance business performance through developing and implementing global digital best practice for a fast-growth Tech business.
The go-to Digital expert your responsibilities will include:
- Drive the strategy, development and optimisation of digital marketing campaigns that efficiently acquire qualified leads across multiple channels including SEM, remarketing, paid social, display and programmatic.
- Analyse KPIs on an ongoing basis to ensure that campaigns are maximising return on ad spend.
- Manage performance metrics (i.e. LTV, CAC, etc.) and budget tracking; share findings cross functionally.
- Identify, explore, and prioritise new opportunities and strategies that will assist with scaling global acquisition and growth efforts via digital marketing channels.
- Demonstrate historical data, industry benchmarks, and past experience to develop models and provide performance projections across digital performance channels.
- Serve as a digital marketing expert, bringing industry trends, best practices, and first-to-market opportunities for testing to the table and training cross-functional teams on digital best practices.
- Ensure campaigns are executed flawlessly with an eye on constant optimisation.
- Compile weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to turn performance marketing data into meaningful insights and help build dashboards for reporting.
If you are looking to take ownership for Digital best practice and want to build industry leading programmes this is the role for you.
This is a business that offer incredible employee benefits plus a supportive and autonomous remote work environment.
If these are the type of skills you have and want to use I would love to chat:
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO and Content Marketing
- Strong understanding and experience of cross-channel digital marketing strategy in a B2B environment.
- Proven results in effective ROI and growth in campaigns you have managed
- A creative mind with a pragmatic approach
- Fluent in understanding Data to improve marketing campaigns
- Strong cross functional stakeholder management skills able to partner with and present to colleagues globally to drive adoption of Digital best practice.
With an exceptional ANZ leadership team and the support of the Global CMO this is a role where you will be guaranteed a seat at the table to test and optimise your ideas.
For more information or an informal discussion please Apply Now.