We are growing and need more amazing Event Producers - is this you?
- Without a doubt, the most fun and exciting place to work
- We create memorable events and brilliant marketing programs
- Get Full-Time pay for 4 days a week
We are growing and need more amazing Event Producers – is this you?
About the job
Without a doubt, the most fun and exciting place to work, we are also growing and expanding in Singapore.
We create memorable events and brilliant marketing programs for the world’s most innovative technology companies both here in APAC and globally.
Our people are the best and as such, we need to keep them that way so we can reach our shared goals together. We do this by making our environment the very best to work in and that means we currently operate on a four-day week (yes you read that right).
With flexible working styles i.e. a hybrid approach to home and in-office work, it’s all about balance and fun.
• Manage large and small scale in-person and virtual events from end-to-end including making key decisions relating to all aspects of the delivery
• Take the original brief with the client and ensure all parts of the brief are understood and communicated back to the team working on the event
• Responding to the brief so both parties are clear on the project deliverables
• Work through theming with the client • Work with client on ensuring brand guidelines are met and that brand presence and branding activations are in line with the client’s brand strategy • Organise, liaise and build relationships with the venues and platform providers • Build and nurture relationships with vendors and other suppliers
• Oversee all design of online elements, any collateral, signage, brand presence • Develop and maintain event budget daily and as agreed with the client
• End-to-end event execution including supporting campaigns where required • Work on all projects so that they are organised and delivered to an exceptional standard
• Post-event debrief and analysis with the client and all stakeholders • Some international and national travel is required on occasion
Skills and experience required
• Confidence to make decisions and find solutions
• Great project management skills and ability to prioritise
• Genuine attention to detail • Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Great client service and project management skills with a strong emphasis on follow up
• Excellent vendor management skills (Australian venue & supplier knowledge essential) • Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
• Experience running a high volume of large and small scale events
• Experience using Google Docs, Excel, Word
• Experience delivering virtual and hybrid events
• 5+ years in an Event Management role
Please forward your resume & cover letter to: