Establish the Product Marketing function for a fast growth FinTech. Autonomy to be bold, create, test & execute engaging product marketing initiatives
- First Product Marketing hire, design and build the function
- Autonomy to be bold, test and create engaging product marketing initiatives.
- $140-170 + super. North Sydney. Hybrid work culture.
As a well-established leader in the Payment Fraud Tech space our client have taken VC funding to super-charge their growth to the next level. Marketing centric one of their top priorities is building a market leading B2B Marketing team to partner with Sales, Product and Technology to devise and deliver brand awareness and revenue generating programmes and campaigns.
As the first hire in Product Marketing you will have the opportunity to own and build the Product marketing function.
Partnering closely with the Head of Marketing and Chief Revenue Officer you can be guaranteed a leadership team who are energized by unchartered territories, thinking of the bigger picture, and implementing creative ways to bring the products to life.
You will be fully responsible for building customer-led product proposition development identifying product innovation opportunities, crafting foundational and differentiated messaging and using a data-driven approach to make business decisions.
This is a highly cross-functional role requiring close partnership between the leadership team/Founders, product, marketing, sales, and customer success teams and will collaborate with partners globally.
This is a role you can make your own, but your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Identify, prioritize, and act on strategic opportunities for GTM
- Measure, track, and report on key success metrics to ensure alignment to product and business goals
- Build full funnel product marketing strategies for the businesses
- Strong storytelling for product messaging and sales enablement
- Develop narratives for product roadmap and critical business areas
To be successful you will ideally be a Product Marketer with experience in establishing a Product Marketing Function in a post-series A SaaS business.
You will be looking for an opportunity to own the growth strategy in a well-funded start-up and be able to work collaboratively to achieve business goals in an energetic all-hands in environment.
If these are the type of attributes you want to use I would love to chat with you
- 5 + years of experience working in product marketing and/or product management at fast-growing SaaS/ FinTech business
- Skilled at telling different narratives, customizable by audience and need
- Loves to get into the details and understand the current challenges
- Generates a lot of ideas and is comfortable with flexibility
- Experience with influencing and working cross-functionally with a diverse group of stakeholders and senior leaders