$65-70k + super | Brisbane South
Safety and Wellbeing in the workplace has never been so crucial to the success of businesses. Our client is at the forefront of using psychology and neuroscience to design tools and consultancy services that enable leaders and employees to drive real lasting cultural change.
Joining a mission driven team of consultants, psychologists, researchers and sales and reporting to the Marketing Manager you will have the opportunity to develop and deliver all marketing activities to help take the business to more clients across Australia.
As Marketing Coordinator you will have the support of the Marketing Manager to grow your career during an fast-growth period for the business.
This is a broad role where you can take responsibility across multiple marketing initiatives including digital marketing campaigns, social media, content creation, events, webinars, sales enablement tools and collateral and lead generation and nurturing.
On a day to day basis you will
• Partner with the Marketing Manager to project manage the execution of all Marketing initiatives including e-newsletters, social media and lead nurture campaigns
• Coordinate and support event management and webinar delivery
• Manage, update and optimise company website and social media channels
• Analyse campaign metrics and report on key opportunities, trends and successes.
• Work with sales to identify marketing qualified leads and optimise ROI
• Coordinate with external suppliers including designers and copywriters to develop high quality content, whitepapers and collateral.
You will have the opportunity to take ownership and responsibility for campaigns in a small and collaborative team and will gain the experience to decide how you want to grow your career
You will ideally be bringing a Marketing/ Business degree and 2 years’ experience in a Marketing role but key to your success will be your passion and enthusiasm to build a career in Marketing’.
You will have excellent organizational skills and be able to manage competing priorities to deliver on time and on budget
A self-starter if you are looking for the right support with an awesome leader and Marketing led organisation this role will be the perfect fit.
Please apply below or send your resume or LinkedIn profile through to firstname.lastname@example.org