Marketing Manager - B2B Marketing Agency
$85-95 + super | Sydney
This fast growing agency are experts in creating Executive Engagement for some of the world’s largest tech businesses through creating bespoke events and creative marketing solutions.
Their business is evolving and they have an opportunity to join them as they build out their Marketing Services. They put their clients brand and customers at the centre of everything they do and their work is known locally and globally for it’s ability to deliver
With a collaborative, family-focussed and fun culture combined with a portfolio of highly engaged Tech clients and a growth mindset they can offer a unique environment in which to develop your B2B Marketing career and have your ideas heard and taken to market.
The Marketing Manager is a hybrid role that is perfect for a B2B Marketer looking to challenge themselves.
You will be responsible for leading relationships with world-leading Tech clients to understand their brief and coordinating the delivery of this through managing external partners and agencies.
You will also be responsible for Marketing the Agency and it’s services to both new and existing clients. You will build portfolios of content that showcase the success of their campaigns and develop marketing activities and programmes that expand their reach through the right partnerships, events and sponsorships.
Your day to day responsibilities will include
- Client relationship management – want to partner with some of the worlds coolest tech brands? This is the place to do it – you will lead the day to day relationships with senior clients and be the key POC for communicating campaign progress reports.
- Campaign Management – you will use your expertise to ensure you get a clear and achievable brief from your clients and be able to run a seamless project coordinating internal and external partners to deliver on time and on budget
- Marketing collateral development – you will take the lead in developing decks, proposals, sales tools, content and digital assets (banners, website etc)
- Corporate Marketing – you will lead all DM, eDM, Sponsorship and Events campaigns and budgets.
To be successful you will be an experienced Marketer looking for a broad and challenging role. You will be excited to own the end to end strategy and execution for yourself whilst having the ability to learn from some of the world’s best in Tech Marketing.
Your past experience will ideally include
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B Marketing with an understanding of B2B marketing needs at all stags in the sales funnel
- Strong digital content skills able to write and produce engaging content
- A can-do hands on attitude looking to grow with a business
- A positive and innovation focused mindset – you will be an ideas person with the ability to deliver