VP APJ Marketing - Global RPA Software Leader
Salary + shares + super + bonus | Sydney or Singapore
Our client is a world leader in Robotic Process Automation (software robots powered by AI). With HQ in NY they IPOed on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2021 as one of the biggest US software IPOs and ranked #2 overall in the Financial Times FT1000 ranking of Americas’ fastest growing companies 2020 and ranked #3 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list.
They have a clear mission to build the world’s best RPA software to help all businesses illuminate time-consuming tasks. With world leading products they are looking for a strategic thinking, hands-on marketing leader to drive qualified demand, build their presence and revenue in the APJ region.
This is a company in fast growth phase where you can be guaranteed a career changing opportunity.
The VP Marketing ,APJ is a newly created role to lead and execute the marketing strategy and plan for Asia Pacific, India and Japan. Your team is responsible for building awareness, demand and pipeline generation campaigns in APAC with hyper focus on measurable outcomes that accelerate revenue growth.
Reporting to the SVP Demand Generation in CA, you’ll be leading an initial and growing regional team of 20 marketers where you will take a high-energy approach to leading your team, C-Suite executives and all partners; building trusted relationships that ensure APJ marketing deliver on revenue and growth targets.
You will be a mentor, coach and facilitator equally able to get into the weeds with your team and present to the C-suite.
You will have the unique opportunity to
- Develop the integrated marketing strategy and plan across APJ fully aligned to business objectives
- Take a strong strategic and Analytical approach to marketing and determine clear metrics to measure effectiveness, optimise campaigns, and closely monitor ROI
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates
- Bring a strategic vision and innovative approach to building the regional demand generation programs
- Implement vertical and solution marketing and segmentation approaches and execute on them to varying audiences including technical and business segments
- Build a high performing marketing team to develop, execute and measure demand generation programs to deliver marketing contribution to the sales pipeline and foster and grow the marketing team for the region
- Deliver a strong marketing and sales qualified pipeline, utilising analytics and mar-tech tools to optimize leads
- Build strong connections at all levels, collaborating across sales, operations and marketing to drive demand/business growth.
- Build brand awareness through PR, local customer stories and customer references
- Managing, reviewing and optimising the marketing budget
- Develop Executive, C-level Engagement programs
- Strong advocate for Regional Field Marketing, with a focus on building strong relationships and partnerships with HQ marketing teams.
To be successful you will be a strategic marketing leader with a proven ability to build highly effective relationships with senior leaders by building bridges across business units and geographies.
You excel at building high performing teams and supporting them in achieving their potential.
You will have demonstrable experience building a revenue marketing engine that has delivered business growth
You thrive on innovation…..and are constantly looking for the latest strategies, technologies and processes in B2B marketing to drive new initiatives that drive growth.
You will be known as a strong strategic leader with the ability to execute and will enjoy being hands-on in the day-to day management of the marketing team and operations.
You will bring extensive experience running a marketing function (at Senior Director/ VP level or equivalent) for the APJ region, ideally gained in a fast-paced high-tech company.
With experience leading teams across all marketing channels you will bring a proven expertise in the strategy and planning of demand generation activities and be passionate about driving pipeline and revenue with a particular focus on digital and performance.
For a confidential discussion please reach out to Katy Turner on 0420 796 250 or email@example.com