Are you a B2B Marketing specialist in ABM?
- Hybrid Working Flexibility
- B2B Marketing - ABM
- 4 days a week contract ($200K pro rata)
Account Based Marketing (ABM) Contract – 4 days/week
$200K pro rata – 8 months contract
An exciting opportunity for an Account Based Marketing (ABM) Specialist has just opened up!
This is a hybrid role based in Macquarie Park, Sydney. You will report into the Head of Integrated Marcoms with a dotted line to the Digital Buildings Global Marketing leaders for Pacific.
You will be responsible for managing strategic (or one-to-one) ABM activity for 4-5 key accounts.
Awesome opportunity to make an impact with a progressive B2B company.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with your key marketing stakeholders on overall Strategic ABM strategy and planning for Digital Buildings
- Working closely with the sales team to understand the sales account plans for each of the accounts, along with closely analysing data provided by our marketing insights team to help you make decisions of focus areas
- You will be responsible for planning, organising and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team
- You will need to understand the personas at each account and target and personalise your messaging
- The personalised campaigns and programs will be designed to engage and influence key decision makers with each account based on the unique marketing attributes, personas and challenges of the account
- You will have KPI’s aligned to the marketing organisation (does this just mean marketing department???) around database growth, engagement, leads, pipeline revenue and share of wallet
- Quarterly reporting and business reviews will be important in this role to share results with key stakeholders and to evaluate tactics and results and optimise moving forward
You are a highly driven, digital-first marcomms specialist with at least 3 yrs of experience. You are collaborative and passionate about the work that you do!
In addition, you possess the following relevant skills:
- university degree or equivalent (marketing or similar)
- demonstrated experience of 3-4 years with B2B marketing
- ABM experience would be advantageous
- ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships
- strong digital marketing acumen, across all media such as buying, social media & marketing automation
- strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated good presentation skills
- customer first mind-set
- strong analytical skills
Please APPLY NOW to:
0403 840 996